Sick


posted by Jessica on , , , ,

No comments

So this past couple days I have been sick. 

The kind of sick that makes you hole up in your bed all day, watching Netflix, using toilet paper as tissues because you can't be bothered to actually find any tissues and spam texting your boyfriend pitiful messages so that he will come and bring you hot cocoa during his break. 

It all sounds lovely in theory but I am ready for this to be over. I have missed two classes already and I have been an unfortunately negligent mother to my little puppy who has so much pent up energy that after we gave him a bath/shower today, he did laps around the apartment. Thank God tomorrow we both have the day off and can throw Moose at the dog park for an hour or two to make up for our horrible parenting while I have been sick.
Other than that... life is good. Since I've been sick I have not had time to head over to my new gym. I get a free assessment which sounds great until I remember that Dominos pizza I ate last night. But I am determined to get healthier. My immune system sucks and I just need more energy to handle this crazy schedule!

So I am off to rest my head, read a bit for some classes and then try to sneak in a good 10 hours of sleep- with some help from some NyQuil and call it a day/night. 

Here's to hoping tomorrow I wake up healed!

Leave a Reply