An Introduction


posted by Jessica on

No comments

Before I start my new blogging adventure, I figure that I should start with an introduction. Or in my case, a confession. 

This isn't my first blog. Or my second. Or really my third. By all scope of the definition, I am a serial blogger. And not a dedicated one. I am more like a "hit it and quit it kind of girl". Come midterms, I am a blogging machine. Never mind the twenty page paper I have due in 34 hours, I rather spend 6 hours adding my extremely valued opinion on last night's episode of the Biggest Loser.

I guess you could say I have commitment issues. And I have run the gamut on blogs as well. I have had at least three travel blogs, a dating blog, a blog dedicated to pictures of puppies. I am not going to say all my blogs were necessarily successful, but a few of them did okay. With one blog, I even made enough money to buy myself a sandwich. If that is not a success, then please tell me what is.

But this one I hope to keep for awhile. Because for me, it does not matter if anyone out there is reading this. I have no Adsense I am secretly hoping millions of people will click, I have no agenda to fulfill. I just want to write for the pure joy of stringing together words that somehow can convey how I am feeling on the inside, because like everyone out there in the world, I have a story to tell and it actually doesn't suck. 


Leave a Reply